Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Senior Citizen Project

This project was to make senior people look younger , this first image is my edited version. I made two layers of them then I redused the opacity of the secondlayer and then removed the wrinkles on it, this is to reduce the age look while maintaning  a realistic look. This picture was already really edited, so any changes I hade do, had to be drastic for the sake of this project, to make the males hair colored, I found a guys hairstyle and shaped it to fit his hair then I made it an overlay to make it more realistic. To make the lady's hair blond I mixed with lighting, and the tone.


                                                                 



                                                                     Original Image

No comments:

Post a Comment